Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thoughts about Comments

It's simply a great feeling if someone leaves a comment. The fact that they took the time to read and write about what I had to say either in my stories or introduction really means a lot. I adore the people who admire my goals in life because it just adds to me wanting to pursue it. Something that makes comments engaging is the reaction to the story. To see if it affected the audience the way I wrote it to be. It even helps when the reader explains the parts they are confused on so I can work on my explanations better in the future stories. A good comment can vary story to story. It has to consist of the affect from reading the blog, grammar, and entertaining. I know I have to work on my commenting because I do the bare minimum. I want to help the writers as they help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment