Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 8: Time Management

It is truly terrifying how fast time flies, and I cannot even blame it on 'fun'. Granted this semester is probably how I pictured my last semester at OU to be, not too easy but somewhat relaxing. I am grateful for courses like this as well as Art Therapy to reflect back at times and acknowledge them which equal as relaxing to me. For this class I chose the typical MWF schedule but I have taken advantage of the grace period repetitively. I work on the weekends and so I have a hard time to get the weekend items turned in on time. As of now I usually do both my readings on Tuesday and if I'm lucky then do the storytelling the day before it's due since it takes me longer to get in the zone for those. Every other assignment I do on the same day, which is Sunday to Monday grace period. Overall, I need to adjust my schedule. I write everything and anything into my 'black book', as my friends call it. I love writing down all the things I need to accomplish because I like crossing them out one by one with different colored pens. I don't even know how I got to doing so until a friend pointed it out for me. The only problem are the days that I don't open the book. That is when things get crazy. It's already half the semester so I know I have to set up my game and really get my schedule down, I just rather sleep. 


Rory contemplating homework versus sleeping. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment