Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Week 8 Blog Ideas

Looking throughout all of my classmate’s blog I now know that there is never a limit into being creative. I adored all the different themes that I saw and was ungrateful for choosing my own but then I saw that Bayan had the same theme and I was glad again. Obviously her blog is very flawless so to speak and I envy her but I liked how she had the weather widget on the side. I mean living in Oklahoma all my life, I am more than used to the bipolar weather we have and having a tool to keep you in the know is really nice.

Second blog I came upon was Nikita’s. Needless to say, I too found her blog way more interesting than mine. I mean just browse on it, you will agree in a heartbeat. I love the whole vibe she puts off. It does not even feel like a blog. It feels more as of a one on one conversation- kind of atmosphere. It is nice to be treated more as of a friend than a stranger.


Lastly, I randomly chose Savannah’s blog and I am glad I did so because it is simply breath taking. I love how she chose WordPress as her source for her blogs. I wish I did so too! I just love the layout and how interesting the font. My favorite part would have to be the recent activity seen on her page. I think it is a better insight on the progress of the blog itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment