Monday, March 28, 2016

Growth Mindset: Staying focused

Cute kitties paying attention. Source.

I have learned that with a busy it is easy to get distracted and tend to sleep it off instead. As well as sleep is very important so is to stay focused. I have learnt that with having genetics at 8:30 AM on a Monday morning is tough to feel like you're learning anything when all I want to do is close my eyes. Although, a new method I am trying to repeating the words Dr. Thompson says so it impacts me whether I like it or not. I will see how long I can keep it up like the staring of the cats. 

1 comment:

  1. Benika,

    I feel ya, morning classes are hard. Especially if you are not a morning person. It is rough as a student to keep a good schedule so that you are able to get in all of your studies and get enough sleep to function the next day. I hope you are able to focus in your genetics class! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete