Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Favorite Place to Someday Visit



My favorite place to have a dream vacation would be Bali, Indonesia 


Not only is the environment absolutely breath taking, but it is nice to know the historical and cultural background of Bali. 



 Villa in Bali Web Source:Vagabound Tour



If I get a chance to visit Bali, the first thing I am going to do is book myself a relaxing day at the spa at Uma by COMO. Now, I am sure it is common to visit the nearby spa, locally. Yet, the spas in Bali consist of more than relaxation. They have an increasing amount of serenity. The ambiance is known to be soothing and peaceful.  They are known to complete every desire known to man. 



Uma by Como Villa Interior.  Web Source: Booking




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I would also go to Indonesia in a heartbeat, Benika! You'll see that there is a lot of artwork in the Indian Epics class that comes from Indonesia. To get to attend one of the shadow puppet plays there and listen to gamelan music would be heaven for me! In fact, I think I am going to have to listen to some gamelan music RIGHT NOW, even if I cannot go to Indonesia. :-)

    ReplyDelete