Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Week 15: Reflection Over My Last Semester as an Undergrad

I cannot even begin to explain the benefits I have received from this class alone. Laura is hands down one of the best professors I have met in my four years at OU. Every semester we all say the same reminder of staying focused and on task but half way through the semester, it gets hard to find the time to breathe. Laura is the nice breath of fresh air. I love this class because of her. She finds the time to keep you on track and it really motivates me to do better. I have improved so much in my writing because of this class and my fellow classmates. I have improved on grammar, description and easily knocking out a page in less than 30 minutes. I have learned how to mold a story from reading another story. I love interacting with students through the blog. I was able to see such creativity shine through from each student. I have already told my other peers to take this course when they get the chance because it is exactly what you need to end the semester well.

No comments:

Post a Comment