Thursday, May 5, 2016

Week 15: Reading Evaluation

I was surprised at how many stories I really was interested in. I am one of those students who rather skim their reading assignments than thoroughly read them. However, everything was different when I started reading Ramayana. I was always interested in the fact of Hindu Gods. I had a general knowledge about them but it was really nice to read more in detail. My favorite story was about Sita. I always knew the ideal love story was the ultimate goal for couples. I just never knew what Sita had to physically go through as well as mentally to get to her perfect man. I used a lot of interview diary,  strategies, love story point of view and the basic creativity. Reading and writing did seem overwhelming at time but that was also due to other school work. They were a good balance. For future students, I recommend to always write down the assignments weekly. Also, make sure to include the extra credit options so they are never missed.

2 comments: